Demco grain carts are loaded with features which provide operator convenience & comfort, and help make your harvest operation efficient and smooth.
From our slope providing first-rate cleanout, to our POSI-Drive auger coupler, to our auger’s forward reach, visibility, & clearance, to our UltraFlyte auger flighting – we have dynamic features to meet your needs. The durable construction of our grain carts provides the high quality you can count on from Demco.
1000 RPM PTO
• 14" diameter balanced auger with 5/16" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
• UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
• Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
• Available with hydraulic drive. (15-25 GPM minimum oil flow required.)
• 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
• Auger positioned for operator visibility.
• Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
• 2 grain viewing windows.
• Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
• 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage positions provides tighter turning radius.
• Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
• LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
• Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
• Transport width: 12' 9".
• Rear mounted SMV sign is standard
• Transport safety chain.
• Optional roll top tarp.
• Optional adjustable auger spout
NOTES ON HYDRAULICS: A standard grain cart requires two hydraulic remotes. The optional adjustable spout requires an additional hydraulic remote. Additional 15 - 25 GPM oil flow is required for hydraulic unloading drive.