Ogden Features and Benefits
• Pasture renovation by dethatching dead growth and breaking up heavy residue and straw to eliminate plugging of cultivation tools.
• Herbicide incorporation as it levels the ground and seals herbicide in for maximum killing action
• One-pass applications of herbicides when used behind your disc or ?eld cultivator
• Works in fertilizer, manure or lime to both spread and maximize effectiveness
• Covers broadcasted seed for effective incorporation and excellent coverage to maximize germination
• Root aeration by breaking up clods and smoothing out cultivated ground
• Scari?es hay and pasture land by loosening crusted surface to stimulate new growth, prepare soil for seeding, and allow better moisture penetration